I get it. It can be frustrating knowing you have so much to give, but you aren’t exactly sure WHAT you want or HOW to go about it.
Maybe you can relate...
• You failed the promotion
• You’re drained by a job that used to excite you
• You’ve got new responsibilities and imposter syndrome is creeping in
• You’re scared of launching a side project
• You’re doing the same thing over and over with minimum results.
Everything is moving fast around you and others are making the cut, but you feel stuck.
But deep down, you already know that’s not going to help you to get confident and land your dream job! You are overwhelmed by the billions different options out there. You’ve studied all of the business theories, but you live in the real world, not a theoretical one. You know you need to master working through confusion, chaos and times of crisis.
You feel overwhelmed by all the growth gurus making you believe you can find a trick or a hack for anything and everything. It’s made you think you should always have your shit together, have a shooting-star career, be healthy and outperform others while you barely have the time to take care of yourself and your relationships.
You feel your company only cares about figures and performance while you know focusing on people is the way to go in this crazy world. You know we can’t transform organisations with short-term projects…
So, if you’re ready to build a career that makes sense for you and your life, to focus on yourself, to get unstuck from this situation, to find your own recipe for high performance, get noticed at work or in your network, start you side projet…
• Let small decisions keep you stuck rather than dive in, get messy, and do the work.
• Are highly offendable — if you’re going to clutch your pearls and gasp in horror hearing words like “clusterfuck” or “shitstorm,” let us lovingly part ways now.
• Are unwilling to take responsibility for your own thoughts, feelings, and actions.
• Refuse to embrace the fact that you’re 100% in charge of your energy, time, and attention.
• Won’t even try a strategy I suggest because I don’t have 9 toddlers, a 3-legged blind dog, or fill in the blank with your specific circumstance.
We’ll stay connected and I’ll provide extra support through a Slack channel during office hours along with the coaching.
While you focus on yourself, we’ll create a safe environment for you to take the steps you need to take. You’ll be proud of yourself and – this is super important – we’ll have fun as well!
• You are CX or marketing manager, consultant, go-getter who wear many hats, have more great ideas than time and opportunities and who sense that there’s something seriously wrong with their current job situation ready to make a change in their careers.
• It’s for independent thinkers and growth-minded individuals who enjoy candid conversations and plain-spoken truths. If you’re ready to stop the madness and finally take back control of your career, attention, and life — my program is just for you.
That’s why I created my 1 -to-1 coaching program to help you Get Confidence, Take Action, & Get Unstuck.
On to the next step now!
Now that you experience the magic of taking action. It is the time to adjust & celebrate. Yes, I do celebrate every step.
Don’t freak out, I’m right here with you. But it’s time to take action! You can do it.
A roadmap is the best tool you can have to achieve your goal so each step is clear.
Change is hard, transformation is hard and the mindset is everything.
Achieving big things is a driver but can also be overwhelming. So let’s focus on what is really important for you.
No pressure! This step is all about highlighting your skills & the hidden gems in your resume.